Haywood Community Learning Center’s 2021 Graduation will be held on Thursday, June 3rd, 2021 at 4pm in the field at the end of Virginia Avenue, next to the Haywood County Schools Conference Center.
Some important announcements for students participating in the ceremony and their parents/guardians:
- Caps and gowns will be available for pickup in the HCLC office on Tues, June 1st between 8:30am-2pm
- All participating graduates MUST arrive at HCLC for the ceremony BY 3:30pm on Thurs, June 3rd.
- Graduates may arrive as early as 2:30pm or stay after the ceremony to take pictures with friends and family. Professional photos will also be available for purchase from photographer Lori Johnson.
- Parking for the ceremony will be available at Hazelwood Baptist Church, along Virginia Avenue, and in the student lot behind the school.
- There will be no limit for the number of guests that graduates may bring! However, we do ask that EVERYONE BRING THEIR OWN CHAIRS (or blankets/towels) to sit in the grass on the field.
- Since this is an outdoor event, face masks will NOT be required for graduates and their guests. However, staff will still be wearing masks for everyone’s safety.
- This will be a RAIN OR SHINE event so please come prepared! (Water, sunscreen, bug spray, umbrellas, ponchos, etc.)
We are SO PROUD of our 2021 Graduates and are excited to celebrate your accomplishments with you! YOU DID IT!